Charterhouse of Madonna della Losa

Gravere

Abbazie, monasteri Religious Art

The Carthusian monks settled in the area of Losa, near Gravere, in 1189, then moved in 1200 to Montebenedetto. The Romanesque bell tower of the church and the 14th Century fresco cycle that decorates vaults are testimony to this past.

  Frazione Losa, 10050 Gravere
tel: 0122/622640
museo@centroculturalediocesano.it |

July and August, open every day. Guided tours on demand.

View as a list