Ecomuseum of the Borderlands
This small museum displays the daily life and the environment of this lands bordering on France. Beside the exhibition, you can follow an itinerary in the village along the public oven, the wash house, the mill, the sundials painted on the mountain huts. Near the bigger lake you can find information boards about the Fell railway that at the end of IX century connected Susa with St. Michel de Maurienne in France, throughout the Mont Cenis pass.
Informazioni e orari
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.comune.moncenisio.to.it/
Opening: from July 2 every week ends and from August 6 to August 21 everyday 11:00 am-05:00 pm.
Guided tours by reservation - FB Ecomuseo Le Terre al Confine.
|Avigliana||The Nobel Dynamite Company|
|Novalesa||Benedictine Abbey of SS. Pietro and Andrea|
|Novalesa||House of Frescoes|
|Novalesa||Novalesa Archaelogical Museum|
|Novalesa||Ethnographic museum of mountain life in Cenischia Valley|
|Salbertrand||Colombano Romean Ecomuseum|
View as a list
- Chalet sul lago hotel restaurant - Moncenisio
- C'era una Volta farmhouse - Novalesa
- El Dorado hotel restaurant - Novalesa
- B&B La Ressia - Novalesa
- B&B Strada Antica - Novalesa
- Ristorante delle Alpi - Novalesa
- Cascina Parisio farmerhouse - Susa
- Diocesan Cultural Center of Susa - Susa
- Napoleon Hotel - Susa
- Susa & Stazione hotel - Susa
- Tourist office of Susa - Susa