This museum housed in the Novalesa Abbey displays most of the finds from the archaeological excavations held from 1978 to the present day: statues fragments, grave inscriptions, architectural remains, daily life tools, fragments of paintings and frescos.
You can learn also about the monastic life and the restauration of the books in two different sections: the latter is still practiced in the laboratory of the Abbey.
Informazioni e orari
tel: 0122/653210 - 0122/622640
firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.abbazianovalesa.org
June 9.30-12.30 and 14-16.
July 1 - September 15 holidays and weekdays (except Thursday): 9.30-12.30; 14:30 to 17:30.
September 16 - June 30 holidays: 9.30-12.30; 14-16.
Weekdays by reservation for groups and schools: Wednesday and Friday: 9-11.30.
Info: tel. 0122/653210 - email@example.com
|Avigliana||Statio ad Fines|
|Giaglione||Museum of Alpine Religious Art|
|Moncenisio||Ecomuseum of the Borderlands|
|Novalesa||Benedictine Abbey of SS. Pietro and Andrea|
|Novalesa||House of Frescoes|
|Novalesa||Museum of Alpine Religious Art|
|Novalesa||Ethnographic museum of mountain life in Cenischia Valley|
|Susa||Castle of Susa - Civic Museum|
|Susa||Cathedral of San Giusto|
|Susa||Convent of San Francesco|
|Susa||Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art|
View as a list
- Cré Seren farmerhouse - Giaglione
- Chalet sul lago hotel restaurant - Moncenisio
- C'era una Volta farmhouse - Novalesa
- El Dorado hotel restaurant - Novalesa
- San Benedetto association - Novalesa Abbey - Novalesa
- B&B La Ressia - Novalesa
- B&B Strada Antica - Novalesa
- Ristorante delle Alpi - Novalesa
- Cascina Parisio farmerhouse - Susa
- Diocesan Cultural Center of Susa - Susa
- Napoleon Hotel - Susa
- Susa & Stazione hotel - Susa
- Tourist office of Susa - Susa