Certosa di Montebenedetto

Villar Focchiardo

Religious Art

The Carthusian monks came to Montebenedetto in 1200 and remained there until 1493, when they moved to Banda because of a flooding. The two monasteries are now into the territory of the Orsiera Rocciavré Natural Park.

  Località Montebenedetto, 10050 Villar Focchiardo
tel: 0122/47064
info.parchialpicozie@ruparpiemonte.it |

Da giugno  a ottobre: 10 -18, accesso libero con percorso autoguidato.
Visite guidate su richiesta e durante gli eventi in programma.

www.parchialpicozie.it - www.cartusia.it

View as a list